Saturday, December 4, 2010

starting new

k i think i've just about exhausted all my bro knowledge. I think from here on out my entries will start being serious. I'm pretty sure if i keep talking the way i do in my blog, no medical school will ever accept me once they read it haha. i've heard med school admission officers stalk potential candidates. so chances are they'll prob find this. heehee.
oh btw, did you know my parents found out about my blog? it was a great day.
me: *walk into house
dad: Eric, I just read your blog
me: whaa? really? who showed you?
dad: allen did. Eric,  你是gay吗?(are you gay)
me: LOLOLOLOL AHAHAHHA
dad: why you tell boys to go after boys? what is bromance? where you come up with it
me: LOLOLOLOL AHAHAHAHH
dad: where did you get a picture of my car
me: LOLOOLOLOL AHAHAHAHH
me: k dad i'll see you later *walk up to my room
dad: stop saying bad words too!

k i was jk i'm prob gonna keep writing some stupid entries cause its fun.  i'll just delete this blog when i apply in june! lololers. don't worry though i'll write about serious sh*t too.

*my parents are prob reading this now. hey mom and dad! <3 you

1 comment:

  1. LOLOOOLLOLOLOOLOL AHAHHAH
    this is the funniest one yet

    i agree:
    "stop saying bad words too!"

    "why you tell boys to go after boys" LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

    eric you're the best

    ReplyDelete