Tuesday, October 26, 2010

my new baby

k i thought of something to write about: my new ride
so i've been asking my parents to let me have a car on campus for a while now, but they're always like, "naw bro, we dont got an extra ride for you" and i'm like "damn." however recently they bought a new car for themselves and suddenly, everything changed. one day, my dad's like, "brah, you know how you were asking for a new ride? you can take the minivan to school if you want" I"m like "oh shiett, shottyy" my lil bro's like "why would you want a minivan?" I"m like, "dumba$$, minivans are the sh*t, ur obvs too young to understand." and if you too are wondering why i love my new minivan let me drop some knowledge on you
these are some of the specs
1998 plymouth grand voyager; color: champagne  (okay hot color)

under the hood its packin a 150 hp 2.4 L EDZ I4 engine (okay respect)
it has a cd player, radio, air conditioning, sliding doors, removable bucket seats in the back, grocery bag hooks, and of course, countless cup holders.
yeah, whaddup get on my level
but really the only reason i love it so much is because its a functioning car LOL i'm thankful my parents decided to even let me have a car haha

3 comments: